What Has Your Experience Been In Handling Personal Injury Cases?
I’ve been practicing personal injury law for over 50 years. I have a speaking knowledge of anatomy and physiology and I also like to speak. I like to try cases and I like to represent injured people and try to obtain for them just compensation for their injuries. It is a very satisfying type of law to practice because you represent people who deserve compensation and you’re able to do your best for them. I have tried over 150 jury cases.
- What Are Typical Damages That Would Be Available To Someone In A Personal Injury Settlement Or A Personal Injury Case?
- If One Side Doesn’t Like The Outcome Provided By The Economic Expert Or Doesn’t Agree With It, Can We Get Another Expert In To Offer A Second Opinion?
- Will Going To Trial Affect The Overall Cost Of The Personal Injury Process As Well As My Settlement?
- What Steps Should I Take If I Have Been Injured And Need To File A Claim?
- How Important Is Seeking Medical Treatment After An Injury?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Personal Injury Claim In Florida?
- How Do I Pay For Medical Expenses While My Case Is Ongoing?
- What Factors Do You Consider When Deciding To Litigate Or Settle A Claim?
- How Do People Unintentionally Hurt Their Personal Injury Case?
I want people to know that no matter where they are in life with their economic or social status, they can take on the big corporations that injure them. You don’t have to be a wealthy person to take on these wealthy defendants. You can have access to court through your personal injury lawyer.
What Are The Common Types Of Personal Injury Cases That Your Firm Handles?
My firm handles all types of personal injury cases. Auto accidents are, of course, the most common, including truck accidents and motorcycle accidents. We also handle premises liability cases. There will be a slip and fall or a collapsing roof, or an uneven sidewalk where people fall over. We handle dog bite cases, although we love dogs and won’t take a dog bite case unless a person has been substantially injured. In Florida, the person who owns the dog is responsible and therefore their insurance policy stands behind them, in most cases. Some insurance policies exclude dogs or certain types of dogs.
We even handle aviation cases and work with others on admiralty cases, which is a separate set of laws in the United States. If you’re in motorboats on a navigable waterway, that is governed by admiralty law, which is a bit different than your run of the mill personal injury law. Our firm can handle any type of case where a person has been injured through no fault of their own or only through a partial fault of their own.
For more information on Handling Personal Injury Claims In Florida, an initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (813) 251-1000 today.