Video Gallery

When should I consult with a personal injury attorney following a Florida slip and fall?

First of all, just slipping and falling, no problem, no case. If there’s a slip and fall and you’re hurt, and the hurt persists, you should consult with a lawyer almost immediately because there are many, many fact situations in which the land owner, the land holder, the tenant may or may not be responsible. And you should never give a statement after a slip and fall to anybody. If you do that, you’re talking to a professional who will say things like, “Well, you saw this, didn’t you?” And wanting to be helpful, you’ll say, “Yes, I saw it.” So don’t do that. Go to a lawyer right away.