Video Gallery

What should I do if I am the victim of dental malpractice?

ell, as soon as you knew, or should’ve known, that you were the victim of malpractice, or think you were, you should call a lawyer that does dental malpractice cases right away. That lawyer will be able to work you through the complexities of a dental malpractice claim, will be able to send you to an expert, or have your records reviewed by a dental expert, to determine if that dentist fell beneath the appropriate standard of care. So, call a lawyer as soon as possible, as soon as you think you were the victim of dental malpractice.