Video Gallery

My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?

y this time you should have obtained an attorney to help you represent yourself and your case, and your attorney will be able to advise you on whether to try to settle the case, whether to file the case, or what to do, so take the advise of your counsel.