Video Gallery

I was injured on a construction site and I do not know who is at-fault. Can an attorney help me figure out who I can make a claim against?

Absolutely, you need to go to a lawyer as soon as possible. A lawyer that is experienced in construction site injuries and accidents. A land owner can be responsible. Other contractors can be responsible. Architects, engineers, multiple people. So you need to go to a lawyer right away.