Video Gallery

Can I sue my doctor for birth defects?

Well, it depends, which doctor, what birth defects, what it was caused by. Certainly if you have birth defects the statute of limitations is probably long gone, the two years in which somebody, your parents, should have known that there was a medical error. If there is a medical error and your child is injured, you should go to a lawyer as quickly as possible and determine whether or not the injury suffered or the birth defect suffered by the child, is or could be as a result of that doctor falling beneath the appropriate standard of care of a practitioner in their field.